Hammered's (rough) sex thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
i'm more of a fan psychological "roughness" during sex.

One time, I hogtied this girl (which means i tied her hand and feet together behind her back) and laid her on her stomach. I went through her things and found a vibrator that she had. I turned the thing on and stuck it in her, and then left for 2-3 hours. When I came back she was so completely exhausted from having that thing in her for such a long time. I untied her and she was so exhausted she could hardly move, yet she still wanted me to screw her after all that...

It was such a power trip :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Not experienced to much rough sex, but was onced handcuffed by my former grilfriend after which she did what she wanted to me.

It's fucking hard to move when you've gut cuffs on :D

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by gnoff
Not experienced to much rough sex, but was onced handcuffed by my former grilfriend after which she did what she wanted to me.

It's fucking hard to move when you've gut cuffs on :D

Heres something to try, gnoff...

Take a pair of handcuffs and tie a girl's hands right behind her knees. Then you can just place her so her ass is in the air and her face is in the carpet or pillow or whatever... She is in the perfect position to get fucked from behind and its VERY hard for her to move.

Its a fun position.

Or maybe I'm justa sick fuck... :D :D :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by konstrukt
Heres something to try, gnoff...

Take a pair of handcuffs and tie a girl's hands right behind her knees. Then you can just place her so her ass is in the air and her face is in the carpet or pillow or whatever... She is in the perfect position to get fucked from behind and its VERY hard for her to move.

Its a fun position.

Or maybe I'm justa sick fuck... :D :D :D

Sounds interesting :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
@ LC - Check the "There's only girls with boyfriends" thread!

Never been a big fan of tying up or anything like that. That fetish borders on weird for me. I'm a bigger fan of...er...shall we say, brute force :). You know, a gentle, loving sort of violence...

Hmm, I think I've said too much. :D

I figure, whatever you do in life, do it with fire and passion...