hamburg->wacken??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

exhibit_666

15 Mai 2007
i went to hellfest last year with argon, they are a bunch of cowboys, avoid at all costs, horrible people who don't care about your holiday. and when it all fucks up (which it will) just forget about a refund

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
i went to hellfest last year with argon, they are a bunch of cowboys, avoid at all costs, horrible people who don't care about your holiday. and when it all fucks up (which it will) just forget about a refund

2nd year I went to Wacken, and the last time I went with Argon, we must have drove around Hamburg about 5 times because the coach drivers could not find the hotels for the more creature comfort inclined of the passengers. We were there literally for over 2 hours going in circles until they worked out the reason they couldn't find the hotels was beacuse they were relying on the Sat Nav and it was programmed for the return journey..