Hamburg Party Teil 3

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

kalashnikov

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Juni 2003
st. peter-ording
www.donald.org
yeah, thats right. a party at the same place as it has been before sucks !!!
the same with discos.

that´s why i move every time to a new town, when i tried all the discos and all the partys in a town....

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
kalashnikov schrieb:
yeah, thats right. a party at the same place as it has been before sucks !!!
the same with discos.

that´s why i move every time to a new town, when i tried all the discos and all the partys in a town....

You know party at my friends house is getting worse every year. Two years ago I almost vomited into my best friends bed and in the morning I was vomitting so loud that I woke up the whole house (they thought that we are killing somebody cause of that noise).....Last year my freind only fell drunk into the Hi-fi system...

ok I agree the party was so boring cause I didnt want to drink too much. Sometimes I catch my friends as they force me to get drunk. Cause they know I will do something really remarkable :D

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Hammered_gods schrieb:
I am still not sure if I will go this year. It is pity to miss any party...but its the same place as last year...

And we´re damned happy that the owners allow us to party there again... :rolleyes: We love the location and as far as I heard it everyone else too...soooo sorry we can´t offer you another place...*sigh*

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Undomiel schrieb:
And we´re damned happy that the owners allow us to party there again... :rolleyes: We love the location and as far as I heard it everyone else too...soooo sorry we can´t offer you another place...*sigh*

You dont need to be sorry. I am allways sorry when I remmember that last time I was at some place I got drunk more....thats pretty bad :D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
On the other side, when I remmember how drunk I got in local club when I was 15, then I wouldnt dare to drink again cause I will be sad I wont be able to get drunk as I did years ago...Those were parties damn it, once I was walking 15 kilometers home, eventhough I wasnt able to walk too much...well it ended up great, I only fell on my mouth and scrated down skin from half of my face I still have scratches on my front teeth as I almost broke them :D:D:D