Hamburg Party part 3

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hey folks,

this year there will be another party in Hamburg and because you people have a long way...there will be informations...NOW :D:D:D

Date:
23.09.05-25.09.05

Place:
same as last year, watch the homepage down below

Price:
15€ per day and 25€ for the whole weekend.

includes:
everything you need, eat, drink, sleep, PARTY ;)

Organisers:
(Lucretia, monochrom, Nachtfalke, ShizzoKrause, Spalter, Undomiel, Zombi) more to follow;)

Payment:
you from abroad can pay when you arive :)

limitation:
last year there was little more room for people so a biz more then 100 will be OK

sleep:
Next to the house, we have a big tent 6*6 meters where you can sleep (just bring WARM sleepingbags) Or maybe you´ll sleep in the houses of one of us.

Tents:
or bring your own tent, there is room for some..so just feel free if you want ;)

Parklots:
there are enough

Drinks:
Beer, Vodka, mulled wine & rum, wine, sparkling wine, some nice tasty alcoholics (hehe) and of course the usual stuff like CocaCola, lemonade, juice, coffee, tea, milk...

Food:
Grilled meat & sausages, potatosalad, pea soup, crisps, peanuts... and breakfast

Drugs:
bring your own, but sure it´s not allowed

Sex:
you gotta arange it yourself

Big Fire:
yes even bigger thanm last year :D

Musik:
Is there, but feel free to bring your own CDs and also DVDs!

Questions:
If you don´t ask, we won´t answer

Clothes:
everything allowed :D

Homepage:
http://www.metaltravelguide.com/party/
(Updates to come)

Special:
Shizzo - it´s me :D - celebrates his birthday on the 24.09.05 so he will be pleased to get some presents :D:D:D

Spam:
Sure, keep this thread up :D:D:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
As I said, love to, but reckon my wife isn't going to let me go once again, and I know she won't like to go as well, since she isn't into metal (sphere and so forth) at all.

I try once, but it'll have to wait a while. Too bad :(