Hamburg-Lúbeck - help

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
how can i get from Hamburg-Lúbeck airport to Itzehoe?

i thought about the train...but im not sure when or where to go

ive seen the www.bahn.de web site...but i want to buy some stuff on the way - is there any other way to Itzehoe? like a express train or something?

thanks
dotti

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
No, sorry...I rellay think you have to take the train...And there´s nothing on the way between Lübeck and Itzehoe worth going shopping...except IN Itzehoe: Helion Records...;)

Is it the SMALL airport at Lübeck or the BIG one at Hamburg? Pretty big difference ;)

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
go to www.flughafen-luebeck.de

Here you will find a description like "take Bus nr. 6 to railwaystation Lübeck"...etc....from Lübeck to Itzehoe there´s a train every hour www.bahn.de.

The airport Lübeck is NOT located close to the city of Lübeck, it´s more in the middle of nowhere :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i dont really want to shop for anything special
onyl basic food supplies, just brea, milk and snacks to eat when i get to the camp site

a little supermarket will do

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehe ohh ok

is it far from Lúbeck airport to Lúbeck Hbf Train station?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
a bus to itzehoe will be VERY VERY VERY good indeed
helps out a lot!!!

cheers mate

when are you coming?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
oohh damn :( heehehehe
thought it was too good ot be true