Hamburg afterparty & youth hostel!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dorian Gray

29 Juli 2006
Hi there

I am looking for recommended ho(s)tels for the night on sunday on monday in hamburg. There are some different possibilities, so I wondered if you guys have any recommendations? I should get booking quickly so hope some people will help me out.

I'm going to spend sunday & night in Hamburg to hang out, check out some cool metal/goth clubs (?), the Reeperbahn and basically party the post Wacken depression away ;-)

Criteria: max 40 euro/person. Preferably 2 person room
Close to the city/where the cool hangouts are at (read: preferred walking/crawling distance) and clean.

Thanks a lot!

See you in Wackennnnnn

Ps: some names Ive come up with that seem okay: Instant Sleep, Wikinger Hof (58 euro for two), A and O city hotel Hamburg (32/pp), Hotel Mercedes, Motel Hamburg,...

Dorian Gray

29 Juli 2006
Nah, that'd be the death of me... And I prefer a good shower and a real bed after 3 days of armageddon hehehe

Somebody recommended me the Stern hostel, but it is just 1 star: lowest rating. It's at the reeperbahn, but isn't this a very dirty crammed rathole?

SHould I consider more stars?

ABout going out: what are the hot places? I'd like to get to see some crazy sexshops and hookers too hehehe. Liebve an der Autobahn baby ;-)

(I have a fascination with seeing red light districts in big towns somehow, don't ask me why)

ANy cool metal or goth clubs/stores that I should pay a visit?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Dorian Gray schrieb:
Nah, that'd be the death of me... And I prefer a good shower and a real bed after 3 days of armageddon hehehe

Somebody recommended me the Stern hostel, but it is just 1 star: lowest rating. It's at the reeperbahn, but isn't this a very dirty crammed rathole?

SHould I consider more stars?

ABout going out: what are the hot places? I'd like to get to see some crazy sexshops and hookers too hehehe. Liebve an der Autobahn baby ;-)

(I have a fascination with seeing red light districts in big towns somehow, don't ask me why)

ANy cool metal or goth clubs/stores that I should pay a visit?
Going out and clubs can be found on www.metaltravelguide.com.

And if I'm not mistaken, there is a youth hostel near the Reeperbahn, it's not ON the Reeperbahn itself, but very near by, and very good. (stayed there about a few years ago). U-Bahnhof (=station) Landungsbrücken. Don't know which U-Bahn, reckon it was U1
For info about youth hostels, go to the website of your local Youth Hostel Organization.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Check out the Stern hotel. it's right on the Reeperbahn and cheap. Not bad (especially compared to others in the same area for the price.

I've stayed at InstantSleep Hostel. It's walking distance to the reeperbahn and friendly. Alittle noisy, and no airconditioning but affordable and close to the Altona station.