Hailz metalheads, I'm new

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Valorian666

16 Juni 2002
Holland
www.arcturus.tk
Hailz,

Somehow I've never really been on the wacken-forum before but it looks great.

I'm just another black/deathmetal fan and going to Wacken for the third time this year..

Last year we went on tuesday already and had a big white partytent with some branches and leaves attached to it by some of my weird friends.. We were on campground B and known as the crazy-dutch-people.. :)

Anyway.... I can't wait till the 28 th of july (we'll go on sunday this year, hoping we can get in already....

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hey!

Welcome to the forum, I just signed on as well!!!! I hope you like it here..it seems comfty :)...Im goin to wacken this year too..it will be ma'second time though...Im not that old school ;-)...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, newbies!!!

Welcome to both of you!! And have a good time here! (I'm having really nice times here since I joined a couple of months ago)

See you!!

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Dutch?? woohoo!!! :):):)

OHNE HOLLAND FAHR'N WIR ZUR WM!!! :D

welcome anyway... of course this forum welcomes you since not even Asia won't welcome any Dutch people ;)

EDIT:
just saw you like Dissection and Grolsch... rock on!!! :D Grolsch was the beer I was drinking in Texel all the time because Heineken was too expensive and Dommelsch was the most horrible shit that has ever entered my mouth lol

Zuletzt bearbeitet: