Haggard!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von ^witchfinder^, 13. August 2002.

1. ^witchfinder^

^witchfinder^ W:O:A Metalhead

does anyone else think that becouse of the f*ck ups , having the awful (my opinion) Onkel Tom playing ? on the other stage , the crap time slot and also having the plug pulled on them that they should be invited to play next year ? at a decent time ...midnight would be ideal :) i hope they do but wouldnt be suprised if they refuse cos of this year and that would be a shame this band is f**king amazing and they dont often play live :(

2. AngelWitch73

AngelWitch73 Member

I would not mind seeing them again... I missed them at this years Wacken because they were on too late and I had left already. I wonder if they would even WANT to play at Wacken again after the experience ?

3. ^witchfinder^

no i wouldnt think so and no one could blame them :(
    but i really hope they are at least asked to play next year , its the least the organizers could do

and lets not even mention Candlemass

4. AngelWitch73

AngelWitch73 Member

If anything I think HAGGARD should do a full European tour... I´d like to see that happen...

5. ^witchfinder^

oh f**k yeah that would rule ....but i am sure if they did there would be only one (if were very lucky) show in the U.K :(
    but ...i would travel to London to see them even if i have to take time off work sick haha

Diese Seite empfehlen