HAGGARD on WACKEN OPEN AIR 2006?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

marrano

30 Okt. 2005
If I recal correctly, Haggard was on Wacken 98, I just saw their dvd and holy hell did they put on a show! What do you guys think about Haggard? Do you think we can make a petition to get them into next year's festival? That'd be pretty cool, they are a very unique band \m/

marrano

30 Okt. 2005
Who would bring more people to the festival? Haggard. PD, should be one of those bands that play before everyone arrives.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
marrano schrieb:
Who would bring more people to the festival? Haggard. PD, should be one of those bands that play before everyone arrives.

ha I don't give a shit which band would bring more people to the festival. enough people come as it is. PD are more interesting.

marrano

30 Okt. 2005
More interesting in terms of noise, Haggard is clearly a better band, PD is just another noisecore band, good for small venues, I think we've had enough of them.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
marrano schrieb:
More interesting in terms of noise, Haggard is clearly a better band, PD is just another noisecore band, good for small venues, I think we've had enough of them.

As long as noone puts on a bloody orchestra again...

Me, I'd like to see Tiny Tim. Pity he's dead.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Haggard is great, they were there also in 2002 when the organizers pulled the plug during a song.They were late with building their stuff on stage and after 3 'o clock it had to be silent because of the regulations. very sad for the band. I heared they had the same problem at Summer Breeze this year. But there is enough building time now if they play at wacken next year. I hope they want also.