Haggard in Wacken??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Is it true that Haggard will play at W.O.A. 2002?

Oh, my fucking God!! Was that the announced surprise? I'm a bit confused: now Haggard appears in the virtual running order, and two days ago they didn't, but there is no update in the news section.

In the Haggard official site they say it's not yet confirmed, and in the Q&A everything is in German.

If Haggard play at Wacken no metalhead should stay at home this summer.

(By the way, thanks, webmasters, you're making me want to study German a bit harder ;-) )

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Good or something?? Are you joking? ;)

Haggard is an awesome band!! and it's almost imposible to see them at concert (they don't make tours).

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
In that case, I can't wait to see them :)
Better get some of their albums as research...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, maybe Haggard it's not the surprise, because it's not a "big band" such as Slayer or Manowar, but for me Haggard is one of the biggest bands on Earth. If that's not The Surprise, then I'll have two surprises. That rules!! :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Haggard's gig is officially confirmed!!!

That's a really, really good news, I think

Of course that's according to the official Haggard website, because it's a long time since they last updated the news section with a new band.