Greetings (and question) from Canada

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Segger schrieb:
Thanks alot for your input, I'll probably book the train ticket to Itzehoe as soon as i get into Germany (July 9th) and then I'll cab to Wacken.

Thanks again! \m/
just buy it on the day

DarthFreak

Segger schrieb:
Really? but i thought someone said to buy it early before it sells out?

by the way, we will also have a eurail pass, should we just use that?

Give us that info before, man :D

If you got eurail passes... why bother buying anymore tix ? as far as i know with the eurorail thingy you got your ticket anyway...

well with the german train system its like this... the earlier you book the cheaper the ticket gets... with those special 30€ weekend tickets, you cant get them cheaper as they cheap as hell ... though you can only use the slow trains (doenst matter too much, you can spend more time drinking) and the weekendtickets are only available as long as stock lasts... all the other tickets you could get on the day u r travelling...

from where r u planning to go ?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
If a eurail is the same as interrail is over here, you don't have to buy any ticket, but just jump on teh train to Itzehoe. Only thing, you must pay the supplement for the IC and ICE trains in Germany.

Segger

27 Mai 2005
Edmonton Canada
www.301.betrayer.ca
DarthFreak schrieb:
Give us that info before, man :D

If you got eurail passes... why bother buying anymore tix ? as far as i know with the eurorail thingy you got your ticket anyway...

well with the german train system its like this... the earlier you book the cheaper the ticket gets... with those special 30€ weekend tickets, you cant get them cheaper as they cheap as hell ... though you can only use the slow trains (doenst matter too much, you can spend more time drinking) and the weekendtickets are only available as long as stock lasts... all the other tickets you could get on the day u r travelling...

from where r u planning to go ?
hah sorry, yea we're going to order the eurail pass this week, probably for 10 travelling days in 1 month. we'll probably come from hamburg or berlin, we arrive in frankfurt on the 9th of july, we'll go slowly south while hitting every brewery we can on the way, then earthshaker festival, then we slowly work our way north, and then wacken is the last thing we do before we leave! but we'll probably train to itzehoe from hamburg, and its not to far so i think it should be quite simple!

thanks!

DarthFreak

Segger schrieb:
hah sorry, yea we're going to order the eurail pass this week, probably for 10 travelling days in 1 month. we'll probably come from hamburg or berlin, we arrive in frankfurt on the 9th of july, we'll go slowly south while hitting every brewery we can on the way, then earthshaker festival, then we slowly work our way north, and then wacken is the last thing we do before we leave! but we'll probably train to itzehoe from hamburg, and its not to far so i think it should be quite simple!

thanks!

frankfurt ?

excellent.. that means you can buy me some beers :D and we can show you frankfurts heavy metal szene (small but existent)