Graspop Metal Meeting 25-27 06 2010!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Graspop: Always great bands.

But also: Way too expensive tickets, drinks, food (compared to most German festivals, for example). And the campsite just has a lack of atmosphere, in my opinion.

Nothing I've seen can beat the Wacken atmosphere:cool: But that's, ofcourse, a personal thing.

well I personally think that the admosphere at dong and headbangers nowadays is better then at wacken.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
well I personally think that the admosphere at dong and headbangers nowadays is better then at wacken.

Possibly.. I have never been there, and Wacken has always been a blast to me. Always many nice people to party with on the campsite etc. But I've only been there since 2007, so I'm quite a rookie, hehe.

I might check out Dong this year as well:D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Possibly.. I have never been there, and Wacken has always been a blast to me. Always many nice people to party with on the campsite etc. But I've only been there since 2007, so I'm quite a rookie, hehe.

I might check out Dong this year as well:D

I've been at wacken since 2004, and it gets less nice every year.. though I don't feel like breaking the tradition yet :p

dong will be my 4th time this year, great fest, nice admosphere.. and cheap :D

headbangers will be my second time.. but last year it was probably the nicest fest of the year :)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
From Amsterdam to Dessel via Utrecht is kind of a detour, unless you decide to go to Eindhoven and then to Valkenswaard, Achel, Neerpelt and Mol.

With all that stuff, that's not a good idea.

maybe fly into amsterdam, visit utrecht and then back to amsterdam - then somehow to belgium (wherever that is)