goodbye.... see you in Wacken!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Hey ladies!

just wanted to say goodbye to everyone before I will leave for New York tomorrow morning!

Hope to meet all of you in Wacken!!!

keep on drinking, partying, and slapping HARD!!!
I'll try my best to do so ;)

Hail you all!
cheers!!!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
*goodby slap to The Mighty Lord Horb*

Have a nice trip and a fucking great time in New York Fucking City!!!!!

C'ya in Wacken dude!!!!!!!

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Ohooo, mighty Lord Horb, Wölflein, already leaving! Have a fabulous, great time with your girlfriend, slap her friendly from the forum people :) and see you in WACKEN :D:D:D!!!
Have some fun in the big apple, too, even if someone has bit off a piece now, well...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I'm too lazy to open a new thread... so I'll use this one... ;)

I'm leaving tomorrow... this will be my last day online for a while ....

I hope to meet all of you at Wacken!!!

Damn... I'm gonna miss spamming on this forum.... :(

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey Rosk,
we will miss you, too! But I´m sure travelling through Europe is much more interesting than spamming here around! ;) And we all will meet soon :) Yeah!
CU @ Wacken!!!

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
WHAT THE HELL HORB?? damn you...u are suppose to pick me up in the airport monday(15th)....i slept in the frankfurt airport..for a day....damn u,........luckly i met timokotipelto..in the airport the following day...hes good enough to spend me nights..with him in his hotel.....ARRRGJHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
BYE, ROSK!!!! You'll be truly missed as well....:(

Damn, this forum is running out of spammers... :D I'll spam around until next tuesday....