Good news for everyone!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The good news for you, my dear insane metalheads, is that I'm back after a 12 days break!! :D:D:D (I know you've missed me a lot :D:D:D:D)

And the good news for me is that after 5 weeks in which I've only had very bad moments (my father hasn't even phoned me since he left home 5 weeks ago, my mother doesn't want to eat anything, and she has lost about 15 kg in this time, I've been 4 days with a great jaw-ache due to a great yawn after sleeping 14 hours, tomorrow I'll go to the surgery...... etc, etc), I've finally had some good news!!!

There were 7 applicants. Only one would catch the job. And guess who's been the chosen one? MEEEEEE!!!!!!! :D:D:D. It's a shitty job, only for the next 2 months, so it might not be enough to pay my journey to Wacken (because I'll give my mother almost all the money), but what the fuck!!! In early August I'll want to die because I won't be seeing Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, but now I'm happy!!!

CU!!!

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
Congrats for getting the job and good luck for that surgery... hope they'll get that fuckin' alien ;)
Maybe there'll be a sponsoring-thread here so that you'll see "Die Apokalyptischen Reiter" next August. But we need somethin' in response, of course, so do you have a camera and how do you look naked ?

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Heeey, congrats Sodomy! Hope, also the other things will all turn out very well in the end...! And say a last hello to your babyalien from me :p!
Oh, you´ll HAVE TO come to Wacken next year :)!!!
Somehow we´ll manage to get you there, definitely!