Going To Wacken!!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Sulmi: man, we're sorry that we didn't make it to your place at the BYH anymore... we passed it twice but never saw a guy with hat (who would have been you ;))... we just saw unknown people there...

but we wioll sure as hell meet again in Wacken!!!

@Steffi: yep, we're all happy to go to Wacken hehe :D:D now hopefully you can definitely come to the Party.San too... that would RULE!!! mmm'kay!!! :D

@Pablo: if I remember correctly it was Honsel who marked his territory... so that was basically your fault that you put up your tent in his puke ;);) but I am sure it won't happen again... actually, it might have been someone else who puked there too... I just remember that the puke was there before you put up the tent ;)

@rest: PUKIN' FUCKIN' RULES!!!! as long as it doesn't hurt too bad.. you know, watery puke is FUN!!! hehehe :D:D:D:D:D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lord Horb

@Pablo: if I remember correctly it was Honsel who marked his territory... so that was basically your fault that you put up your tent in his puke ;);) but I am sure it won't happen again... actually, it might have been someone else who puked there too... I just remember that the puke was there before you put up the tent ;)

No problem! :) Pukes are something you have to deal with in a metal festival :D I don't really care who puked there and when he/she did it......

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
@Sulmi: man, we're sorry that we didn't make it to your place at the BYH anymore... we passed it twice but never saw a guy with hat (who would have been you ;))... we just saw unknown people there...

but we wioll sure as hell meet again in Wacken!!!

Shame On You;);)

Sure we will:):)

I´m looking forward to wacken;)

Hope, you´re not too far away from the forum-camp

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Pablo: haha I didn't mean to blame anybody... like I said, if I remember correctly it was him... but who knows, maybe it was me!?!? hehe :D:D:D:D but who cares anyway, right? :)

@Björn: yeah I hope so too.. but no matter how far we will be away I'm sure we will see each other there!!! :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
@rest: PUKIN' FUCKIN' RULES!!!! as long as it doesn't hurt too bad.. you know, watery puke is FUN!!! hehehe :D:D:D:D:D
fuuuuck yeah..its soooooo liberating!!! esp for your liver!!! its like youve had a transplant of your liver, kidney, mind and soul :D:D:D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Going To Wacken!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Guess - it went down really well when I played her full blast at the Bang your Head Festival at 8.30 in the morning :D

What album and song?

*knows her music*
really pop music ;)

I guess some of you wants her IRL.... :p