Going alone

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gabrila

2 Nov. 2012
Hi Gabriele, I will come with my boyfriend from Canada. I speak some Italian as well but I am not that good with reading/writing it.(my real name is Pasqualina - but most call me Pat) :D

Cool! Now I'm looking for some Italian community to meet here and at the festival! But me you and your boyfriend could drink a beer togheter once in Wacken :D

physguy

21 Juli 2013
Halle/Saale, Germany
Lone Wolf

Hallo Guys,

just introducing myself here...I'm also coming alone, after my friend had to cancel his trip. Never been to Wacken before, but always dreamed of it.

I'm Thiago, 32, from Brazil, but living in Germany since 2011. It's a pity that I took so long to join the Wacken. Most of the bands for my taste already had a blast in the previous editions.

I like prog metal, Symphony X, Dream Theater and other fusion/experimental genres, plus hard rock, hair metal, power and melodic metal. I'm looking forward to see Sonata Arctica and Rage. Back in Brazil I had the chance to see some cool bands live, but in Germany I haven't been in such a huge metal event yet.

I might be coming on Wednesday afternoon/evening. If you guys are planning any meeting there I would be glad to join.

Enjoy the festival! :D