Gaypowermetal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
nice that you both are worrying about that biological phenomen - but ask MU, everything is already clarified about that thing :D :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Actually...maybe he came out at the same time, but their parents couldn't afford to raise so many children at once, so they put him in the freezer for a while until they got their finances in order, and thawed him out when they could afford to raise him too?

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
ROFL
so I was fucking lucky that it wasn´t me who was put in the freezer :D :D :D

hope you had a good time there in the cold, brotha!!! ;) :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Actually...maybe he came out at the same time, but their parents couldn't afford to raise so many children at once, so they put him in the freezer for a while until they got their finances in order, and thawed him out when they could afford to raise him too?

That sounds better and more plausible.

Thx a lot

*Is happy that mommy is alright*

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Why not play in 2-3 bands?

I mean, you may have different styles in metal or.. in one group just to play and in one create and play.

Near Gothenburg it don't snow, well one day but not now, just plain cold... really cold!
Well I wear warm clothes, but run in t-shirt now? Brrrr!

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Why not play in 2-3 bands?

I mean, you may have different styles in metal or.. in one group just to play and in one create and play.

Near Gothenburg it don't snow, well one day but not now, just plain cold... really cold!
Well I wear warm clothes, but run in t-shirt now? Brrrr!
Because the normal Westeuropean hasn't got that much time...has tons of other things to do?? It was allready difficult to get ONE Band together to play on a regular basis....