Gamma Ray, Turisas, Manowar, Ensiferum and Korpiklaani!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

NinjamasterTK

5 Apr. 2007
I'd love to see Gamma Ray, Turisas, Manowar, Ensiferum and Korpiklaani at W.O.A.

I'm sure there's people out there that agree that with even a few of these additions to the billing that this could be the best Wacken ever!

Show your support guys.

Dr.Faust

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Feb. 2006
Kiel
I like Gamma Ray, Manowar, Ensiferum and Korpiklaani too, but Gamma Ray and Korpiklaani played in Wacken 2006.So they wouldn't come this year. And Manowar may be to expensive.

In my opinion the billing is good as it is (I'm not against any other good band added to the billing).

NinjamasterTK

5 Apr. 2007
In all fairness though I think wacken should liquidate that 'not 2 years in a row' rule, I mean, they've allready ditched their 'we only allow metal' rule apparently... why else would they have booked Bullet for my Valentine.

Eugh, makes me sick.

nuke

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Juni 2006
Hof
This rule doesn't exist.

Rose Tattoo (self announced)
Subway to Sally (self announced)
apokalytische Reiter (official)

All those bands played 2006 and will be there in 2007, too.