Funny Mr Bush

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
What a man, eh? :( Well, what an idiot...

I mean, just take the headline "Bush forest fire plan: log it all" - sure, best way to fight forest fires :mad: and even called “the Healthy Forests Initiative”...

Moreover:
- "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- "I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them."
by G.W.Bush
:D:(:D

Good representative of the American people maybe...? :confused:Hmm...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
An anti-Bush thread??

Well, what can we expect from a motherfucker-bastard-cocksucker-fascist-terrorist born of another motherfucker-bastard-cocksucker-fascist-terrorist? A guy who enjoys taking people with serious mental deficiencies to the death row, a guy who thinks that the americans own economical progress is much more important than the uncertain Earth future, a guy who enjoys killing thousands of innocent people in the name of peace and democracy, a FUCKING guy who thinks he's the FUCKING owner of the whole FUCKING world.......

A big FUCK YOU!!! to George W. Bush!!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
*Cheers Sodomy very loud*

SODOMY

SODOMY

SODOMY

Yep, tell the bastard what he is .... a fucking moron. "Freedom for everyone", indeed, go home to Texas you redneck-arsehole!

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
I mean BUSH sucks ass big-time. I kinda miss Clinton in a obscure funny way...

Just read that Iraq will accept FN-inspectors again and how are Bush reacting...'It's just a tactic - let's bomb Iraq into eternity'

This BUSH...is, as far as I see it, the most powerful AND dangerous man...

Fuck the USA !!!

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by Supercharger
Well Bush should use his brains instead of Bombs :D

or has 9/11 blowed his puny brain to bits? :D

Yes, I think he do...

This fucker believes America is the greatest and most important country in the world. and if europe and FN dosen't accept the US-attack against Iraq, I'm pretty sure this mother-fucker will attack anyway...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
And what about those presidents who support him? Tony Blair and Jose María Aznar (spanish cocksucker president), i.e. They are the same shit....

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
And what about those presidents who support him? Tony Blair and Jose María Aznar (spanish cocksucker president), i.e. They are the same shit....

Yeah! They are all a bunch of sick motherfuckers.

If Bush says 'Let's do this...', they say 'Hoorayyy'

If Bush says 'Let's do that...', they say 'Hooorayyyyy'

If Bush says 'Let's bomb Iraq...', they say 'Hooooraaaay'

'We live in a fucked-up world'
- Testament

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
I'm actually quite astonished by our Mr.Schröder - he seems to be on thr right track for once. I mean, the french always have a more interesting view on foreign politics and are generally skeptical of the US-way - but Germany normally is the little dog of the Big Bad States Wolf.

Maybe it is all just election-tactics - but maybe we finally get the "thinking-alliance" (France, Skandinavia, Benelux and Russia) and it is no more following the blind.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
*put on his favorite song with THE EXPOITED and joins the chorus*

FUCK THE USA
FUCK THE U.S.A.
FUCK THE USA
FUCK THE U.S.A.

And this has nothing to do witht he fact that my ex-wife's an american or that i was FUCKING refused entrance into the "land of the free" when i arrived at Detroit Airport.. *still haven't gotten a reason for it after almost 4 years of nagging*
Jues the one that all criminals should be sent before a judge and tried in the country the commit the crime, while american citizens shall be sent home and tried in the USA shows how "superior" they think they are. Who want's to pllution their prisons by putting americans in them? :)

I fucking hate it when i see the teenagers in Norway dressing up and acting as if they was from the slum in Los Angeles or New York. White (c)rap kids are only useable for one thing. And that is to hang from my x-mas tree. :)

Oh, BTW. Have anyone that's looked at the pictures from Pentagon seen any parts from that HUGE PLANE that crashed into it? I havent seen a single part that might even look like it's from a plane. And you should think that such a plane don't dissapear into thin air. Or had they maybe cleaned up the parst before thy let the press come and take their pictures?
"Sorry folks, you can't take any pictures yet. We're still cleaning up the planeparts and when we're done with that you'll get your pictures."

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I disliked that Bush from the moment he became president. it hasn't become better. He has shown the world that he is an enormous asshole. thinking America is superior to all the other countries. You all know why. for example, America's refusal to sign the kyoto treaty. America's economy at the moment is probably far more important than the condition of our earth we are living on (no, I am not an environment activist, but it's just an example) Same goes with the trouble with the steel not long ago.
They made a law that makes an invasion in the Netherlands possible if an american war criminal is hold for sentence at the international Court that is in the Hague.
And you all know that crap with Iraq. They want to attack, no matter what Iraq does. It's so obvious what his plans are.I hope teh USA cut themself in the fingers very soon. and before it get's out of hand. That man is dangerous.