fucking racists

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
on thursday - ppl might have noticed i was in a fuuuucking bad bad FUCKING bad mood.

well i was walking to the town from the campsite...and some skinhead said "Sieg Hail"..is that a fucking racist thing or not?
i heard on TV a bitch shout it at a black security man, after she was kicked out of a club.

so what the fuck is sieg hail and what the fuck does it mean??

i think it a fucking neo-nazi shit...and my "friend" thinks differently..he too is not white..he is an fucking arrogrant gay arse-worshipper. and says im getting just a little stress from a nazi.

well who the fuck wouldnt??? dumb fuckers...fuck him...fuck that nazi...fuck racism. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

NordicRage

2 Apr. 2002
Gothemburg
Website besuchen
The great thing with freedom of speech is that u dont need to listen to any crap..

u dont need to listen to "sieg heil" and i dont need to listen to anti-patriot propaganda and the black dude at the club surly had a nice time throwing that guy out anyway.

NordicRage

2 Apr. 2002
Gothemburg
Website besuchen
The great thing with freedom of speech is that u dont need to listen to any crap..

u dont need to listen to "sieg heil" and i dont need to listen to anti-patriot propaganda and the black dude at the club surly had a nice time throwing that guy out anyway.

Psycho

29 Sep. 2002
Westerwald - Munruff!!! RP
www.weirdfate.de
Original geschrieben von dittohead

I dont know why he said that and what he wanted to express with that. But "Sieg Heil" was the leader salutation. From 1933 to 1945 the Nazis said that.
In the military and blind ensuing fools and so on, it was the salutation.

Sieg = victory

(Heil = salvation) <- Schwachsinn, was hab ich mir dabei gedacht?? *grummel*

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Fafnir
you shurely have very bad historical education if you don't even know the meaning of sieg heil...

Not knowing the nazi salutation during WW2 doesn't mean having bad historical education, if you come from China.

I come from Spain and I've had to look up Sieg Heil in a dictionary

Frostgrinder

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Nov. 2002
Nexus von Sominus
Website besuchen
Nazi punks fuck off!!!
@ Dittohead: Don´t give a shit, just ignore these assholes!!!
I hate this fuckin´nazi crap!!!
If any other metalhead at the woa would hear this sieg heil bullshit we will just crush this assholes (i´m talking about my sight of the things).

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von dittohead
on thursday - ppl might have noticed i was in a fuuuucking bad bad FUCKING bad mood.

well i was walking to the town from the campsite...and some skinhead said "Sieg Hail"..is that a fucking racist thing or not?
i heard on TV a bitch shout it at a black security man, after she was kicked out of a club.

i think it a fucking neo-nazi shit...and my "friend" thinks differently..he too is not white..he is an fucking arrogrant gay arse-worshipper. and says im getting just a little stress from a nazi.

well who the fuck wouldnt??? dumb fuckers...fuck him...fuck that nazi...fuck racism. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I agree : Fuck racism!!!!!!!

But there are some dump assholes everywhere :(:(

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von NordicRage

Well i hope that to be a patriot not means to be a racist...

(...or did i understand something wrong...????)

NordicRage

2 Apr. 2002
Gothemburg
Website besuchen
Really.. Why even give a shit. U nutheads is doing the idiot thing of hating the people that "hates"..

Your freedom start and end where others freedom begins. I really didnt see any nazi's at WOA, but i know that i really wouldnt give a fuck.. no one can force me to talk to the nazi anyway.

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von NordicRage
Really.. Why even give a shit. U nutheads is doing the idiot thing of hating the people that "hates"..

Your freedom start and end where others freedom begins. I really didnt see any nazi's at WOA, but i know that i really wouldnt give a fuck.. no one can force me to talk to the nazi anyway.

That didn´t really answer my question:

Would you describe yourself as a racist or not???

And....what´s a nuthead????:D:D