Free Vantage Point CD

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dark

2 Mai 2003
Scotland
www.vantage-point.info
Unfortunately not, I can't afford it at the moment, which is a shame. As there are absolutely no festivals in this country worth attending. I mean you only have to look at the bill for Download, Maiden apart I wouldn't go near that set of bands.

Dark

2 Mai 2003
Scotland
www.vantage-point.info
Sure, Bloodstock is cool, guess I never considered it when I thought of festivals. Usually think of them as being big open air events.

Would have liked to have gone to loodstock last year to have seen Gamma Ray and Blaze, among others. Seen Blaze before but it doesn't look like he will be back in Scotland in the near future. I see though he is playing Bloodstock again this year.

So are you going to Bloodstock then?

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Got it!

And it ROCKS :D!

Don´t want to describe or pigeonhole the songs/style now; can just recommend to order a copy, too!

I would definitely get the full album if I wasn´t completely broke :( - well, will get it later then :)!

@veteran
What about you? Have you listened to it?

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Re: Got it!

Originally posted by Wackianne
And it ROCKS :D!

Don´t want to describe or pigeonhole the songs/style now; can just recommend to order a copy, too!

I would definitely get the full album if I wasn´t completely broke :( - well, will get it later then :)!

@veteran
What about you? Have you listened to it?

Never heard them actually...
Good? style?