forum camp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Is anybody going to have a BBQ?
Well the first days it is a kind of MEAT ONLY ....
At least let me explain you what me and a couple of friends usually do...you wake up...somebody gives you a beer...you start drinking..then somebody starts to make a fire....you get your stuff out of the refrigerator or Cooling Box or whatever wait till the fire is just right and start frying stuff...you eat it have a couple of beers...start looking who plays when...if you are bored wander around and meet people....and then you see some bands...and the cycle continues till
a) you are dead drunk
b) night has fallen
c) somebody has brought you to your tent
d) You got stuck somewhere with pretty cool people and a)b)orc) are following
e)you are too tired and because of a)b) or just because it was a long day
and f) the worst....no bands are playing anymore till 10:00 next morning and you are wondering how the hell the day has gone by ...

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lucretia
you seem to have too much money when you can afford those with salami AND cheese :D :D :p
DAMN I WAS TOO DRUNK and yes I did spend way too much last year....but it was worth it...it was the only festival last year...
due to the fact that I wasn't able to get more holiday for the other festivals...so I burned the cash all on one.....

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yepps :D
somehow I have the feeling if I wouldn´t spend so much money on festivals I´d be able to make some decent holidays in far-away countries... :rolleyes:
But I can´t stay away from festivals ... :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, that would be an option :) :D
Any ideas? Actually I wanna go to that Sziget festival in Hungary for years, but it is always at the same date as Wacken... :( :( :(