forum camp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hahah...yeah okay fine, the smell was there all day, and definetly all night...I was trying to be poetic...:::takes a breath of fresh air:::: CHRIST PEOPLE!.....;-)

Yah, that storm was pretty hectic......I belive I was pinned the ground when that was happening....a good friend of mine thought it would be the best time to do so....uh hem in the rain mind you! ;-)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Thats right wolf! Think positive!!!! We all will survive...some way or another...uh hem :-/..lol

Ah yes...being drunk at ten in the morning....

The smell of piss in the air as you emerge from your tent hung over....Sigh...:::nastalgic about Wacken::::

I like this Blackboard idea!!!!!!

This time i think i should eat something this year..eating for three days does not really do u much good..specially with all the ale i consumed....:eek:

And i am uhmm..sure i will survive..somehow...:confused:.....

Or will england be left without a champion of metal ? :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Did you said you should...or shouldnt eat something this time?!!!lol.

Eh..Wacken...nothing to eat but gross food that is extremely bad for you...I live on water and beer the entire time...:(