forum camp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Zombi
Name one positive point about patriotism

Ok!

A nation does not exist if it has no patriots, no one willing to champion its cause. For if a nation is to function, and then prosper (and in turn, allow its people to prosper), its citizens have to believe in its identity. They have to believe that their nation has a right to be sovereign, and they have to be willing to fight for that right, should that become necessary.

Think about that the next time you mention Scotland. ;)

But being a patriot doesn't mean believing your country's right no matter what it does - that's what nationalism (aka chauvinism or jingoism) is. A patriot should care enough to initiate change when something's going wrong, inside or outside.

Again, there's a big difference between mere patriotism and overzealous nationalism.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Originally posted by Brat
Now you are stealing my words - EXACTLY

I was only talking to Metl808 about how at the WOA campsite we all live in such peace and everyone is SO friendly, why can't the rest of the world live like this.

I think we (Wackenites) are a good example to the world.
Yes we are, even how strange each and everyone of us are...:);):D