forum camp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
I have absolutely no clue where I was last year, I slightly don't remember...uh hem. ;-). But I do know I was either next to or in the middle of a forum...and there was also a big group of scary men who had motorcycles and walked around in their underwear the entire time...also with flags.lol. There was also a dude from BrimStone...and if you are reading this...you better give me your website addy...cause I completely lost it....eh it happens?

But if there is going to be a forum camp let me know...would love to come and visit...and of course...draaaank a' beer widtcha!

Prost!

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Originally posted by berserkur
just tell me exactly the whereabouts of the camp and I´ll be there

couldn't find it last year

somebody ask Holger to make the forum-camp-thread sticky

some hours ago i sent an email to frank (who is our new contact person) because of getting a sticky-thread. i hope it works this year! (last year there was a short message in the "news" ['bout booking, contact persons...] but i think most of people did't see that.. so a sticky really might be much better... i asked frank to make one in german AND in english forum... i hope it works this year!)

if there are any questions 'bout the camp 2003 send an pm or e-mail to ch or me.. but please be patient!!!!!!

so long
xantia

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
CHthemetalfreak: Who was that short-haired guy who told me that the camp was where I was.. whewn I got there, he welcomed me and asked me what I looke for.. it was just about thesenf car... I don't know how I get to WOA, maybe by bus and have to stay by their camp.. don't know at all

CHtheMetalfreak

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2001
Bregenz/ jetzt Schweiz
www.UMW-ZINE.com
The Forumcamp will be stay this Year i hope @ The same place!! And we will make a meeting point because we must looking who payed for a plane......than we had there a notice Board! There will be mesenges for a nother people and can make a meeting.....But theres only a think from Xantia Frank and me......