forum camp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Has anyone though of how the forum-camp will be this year??!?!?

(btw, i'm not sure i'll be going this year, because i might be studying in NOrway :( )

It´s still under arrangement - so there is nothing yet.- But it seems, as if it will get bigger than last year.... :D:D:D

AND YOU HAVE TO STAY THERE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I never found the forum camp last year and missed the gathering on Thursday.
This year I'll make sure to gather some cell phone numbers before I go :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Has anyone though of how the forum-camp will be this year??!?!?

I´ll be there! :) :D

@ Aegir
well, its just that a lot of people here form the forum were camping in an area called forum-camp :D
Its mainly organized by people from the German forum, and you had to register before. Was really cool :)
Though a lot of people told they didn´t find the camp :(

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I don't know.. didn't see a sign ;)

well a guy asked what i looked for, isaid forum-camp... but everybody knew eachother I guess.. so me and my gf put up our tent ..15 metres perhaps fron the senf-wagon..

Where exactly on D were the forum camp?

I met Lordwalter ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
there were just no signs, so you couldn´t see one :D ;)

well I guess the senf-wagon was in the camp too... don´t ask me where exactly the camp was, but around there, yes.... it was pretty big so it was hard to notice it as a "forum camp"...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
I lived pretty near the senf-wagon... don't know where the forum canp were.. i only knew D-area
I think you and your g/f were in the forum camp...... or at least no more than 15 m away from it

There should be a forum camp this year too!!!!

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Yes, Fallen_Knight met me on the Camp D. But I didn´t find the Forum Camp as well.

I hope we will fin each other this year! We have to organize the reunion with a little bit more of time. We should meet at one point on the campground D.

But any one of you will give us the instructions later.

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
:) I had my swedish flag on my tent though... :D

A swedish tent among... many other countries...
I thought I had russians next to me and spaniards and germans.. I dont know :D

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
there WILL be a forum-camp again next year. the booking happens over an isc-mail account (not before april i think). i'll ask holger to open an thread also in the english forum, so that you are informed about forum-camp earlier this year.

so long
xantia