Football match in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Have I told it alrerady to you???

I hope my homepage is soon available again, it contains my real name, hehe. But I don't know what has happened to my friend scanning my fotos, I didn't hear anything new from her for some days now....

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
No you haven't told me, but I read it in your homepage some time ago, before it was disabled. But why do you hide your real name? The only thing I remember is that it was quite a beautiful name. If your name were RAMONA I could understand it, but that's not the case (or is it? :D )

Anyway, Thordis is also a cool name. Cheers!!

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Football--- waiting

Ok folks, have they told you anything about the football cup?

i will come wednesday afternoon, then set up the tent and so on..

When, where?

I must play, football is great and playing in wacken is cool!

*will bring his football shoes and protection to Wacken*

See you all there

/Fallen_Knight

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
No but I've told you all several times that I'll inform you if we organizers get news so please stay patient!
We don't have any informations so far either, Ingo promised us several times to giveus some (2-3 weeks ago) but he doesn't do a thing. If he continues like that, we can't organize it. We've asked for 1 month how many players we need for a team (not a hard question!) - but don't expect an answer. You just get things like 'later' 'we're working' and my team get's angry and hasn't any lust to going on organizing it.

I ask myself for what do I write all those threads in Q&A, PM's and Mails if they don't want to work with us?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
All further news will be added in this forum, in the German one and bilingual in Q&A discussion (well I'm thinking about adding all infos in italiano too... would be a good excercise for me.... but chissá if I'll do it...)