Food?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Q&A Discussion" wurde erstellt von moshking.com, 28. Mai 2006.

1. moshking.com

moshking.com Newbie

So, what is the food [or food situation] like at WOA? Good, Bad, stay the hell away? Should I bring my own stuff? Thanks.

2. Huldran

Huldran W:O:A Metalhead

Might depend on how picky you are. ;)

In fact, there's plenty of food sold both in the territory and beyond, and there is a choice, so bringing your own stuff isn't such a good idea [we made such a mistake the first time :o] ....unless you have to keep to a diet or something like that. :)

As for me personally, I loved the fish that the local folks offer.... yummy :) ...my DH was more impressed by elk steaks (those were sold in the festival area in 2005), but I was actually left unimpressed by them [too much onions gave me heartburns thereafter :o]

BTW, the prices are really friendly there. :)

Oh, and before I forget it - the only exception to the above is coffee. Mostly thin as I don't know what (actually coffee-flavoured water from the POV of a strong-coffee-freak like me). :D

3. moshking.com

moshking.com Newbie

Thanks! :D

Elk steaks, eh? I suppose I will try almost anything once.

...and speaking of coffee, [silly question] do they have Starbucks in Germany? haha.

4. Huldran

Huldran W:O:A Metalhead

No problem :)
    We do, but I didn't see any in Wacken. Perhaps the network has spread to big cities only... so far ;)

Diese Seite empfehlen