Floods bloody floods

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The worst has happened in Austria, and Thordis has posted here today, at least her computer is OK :)

Floods in Central Europe, and droughts about to come to central Spain.... Damn clima....

P.S.

THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!!! :D :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I wish it would rain a little here, hate this damn sun and heat!
I live in Sweden, it's supposed to be cold and rainy!
darnit...

When I ride my bike to work I'm totally finished and soaking in sweat when I get there (about 10 km) so I have to get a shower, same thing when I go home.

But floods suck though!
Just a little rain, not that much...
And some cold weather please.

Defrosting my ice box here, sound exiting?
No, it's not.

Spamming is though!
:D :D

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, I´m living in the north of Germany and I´m happy to have dry shoes right now!

My mother called me from Bs. As. yesterday and ask me if I was sinking too!

As Sodomy already said, the worst happened in Austria, but many people died in Bayern and Sachsen too! I hope that all these people can go back to their houses as soon as possible.

Felicitaciones hermano por tu mensaje N° 1000!!! Yo ni siquiera llegué a los 100!!!

See you!!!

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
i just got back from the flood lands. leaving a trail of destruction in every town that our blue Opel Astra hit.....

somehow we missed the turn for Passau (enroute from Wien to Frankfurt) and went through the highlands instead and heard the next day that Passau was declared a disaster area.....weird......it poured rained that entire trip at least 10hrs straight (much like it did from Amsterdam to Wacken)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Things were bad recently (1/4 of the country under water), the flood came even to my town but I live in an part where no floodings happened. Now the things are getting better, but in Eastern Germany they seem to be worse.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
My parents are in Amsterdam. Hope the floods won't reach that town, because they don't know a word in English, they wouldn't understand any warning.

Nice to hear you're ok, Thordis.