First!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Belive me,if you will ever get on the place I am now in(Oklahoma),you will start hate christians very very much.Fuck puritanity damn.

The worst thing is that nobody can talk what he want and people ar so stupid that in my school they made feel teacher guilty because she didn't let them go one time to the church.Goddamn everybody here lost their brains or what?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Leave christians alone?? It's not like they've left anyone alone for the last 2000 years.
There's more blood and choirboys' innocense on their hands then any other mass of people.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Zombi:The worst thing is that they still belive in something what is so old.I have read something like what christian woman couldn't do 100 years ago,like playing cards,and other shit like this.It was funny but I couldn't belive how stupid can people be...

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
@Hammered_Gods: haha yeah, and some christian women are still like that!
It's time the muslim religion was also gotten rid of it. They're still really into that kind of stuff.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Zombie:One christian girl(maybe she was 17 or like that) was reading magazine and there was a commercional for some soap,just naked hips and belly and she was like,that is nasty :)))I had to laugh how stupid they act when they are blinded by religion :)

DeathTakes

13 Okt. 2002
Turkey/Ankara
Website besuchen
about 4 years ago 3 guys(i know one of them and guy was a real idiot) killed a girl and they said they sacrificed her to satan for going to aslium rather than jail...
Then people started to hunt every one in black and some went to jail for being in a criminal organization... i was even taken to station many times...
Metal albums,t-shirts,zines some books(including rpgs how funny) were forbiden to be carried...
newspapers' head line "the most Satanic bands(hammerfall was on the list:))" "Avoid your children listen to metal" "How to understand if your kid is interested in Satanism" "They Sacrifice cats" and man many more foolish things....
2 years later some girls commited suicide(aged 15-17)... And another runaway and found in a cave near antalya with some friends while listening to Sadistic Spell(my ex band)...
The guys are charged for kidnap...
and i had to convice my self not related with them... becouse of the album...
Funny isn't it???
know things calmed down...but We lost many young listeners and most still can't go out while wearing black...
i think you guys are lucky becouse your culture accepted metal...