Fire!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
This is a bit of an odd thread, but I was just wondering... are we allowed to take mini gas heaters with us? I know that we're not allowed to start open fires or anything (even though I saw a few last year), but do gas cookers count? The reason I ask is because I want to make pot noodles at the festival, and maybe a cup of tea if I'm feeling especially hungover :)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
good question! i cant see why not, cos if your camping you need to nedd, you cant drink alll day..heheh but worth a try, lets see who can survive withour food and only booze. any volunteers?

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Gas heaters are ok, as long you don't have open fires

About fires, we had some stupid neighbours last years wacken who wanted an open fire (while drunk...) their fire was put out by the security and when the security was gone they wanted to have that fire again.they had a jerrycan with methylated spirit or something and threw that over the fire with the result, a big flame and he throwed away the jerrycan who was burning because of that. He threw the burning jerrycan one meter of the tent my sister was sleeping in. One of us had a fire extinguisher to put out that jerrycan. But you never know what could have happened.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I was wondering about BBQ's.Does that market sell meats we can cook?

I guess they are only selling sausages. But you can get meat ine the Wacken village in the supermarkets (as long it isn´t sold out because of all that meat hungry metal heads) :D