Finntroll still playing at wacken 2006????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
Thordis V. schrieb:
you're welcome!

Sooner or later you'll see them for sure ;)
ooh but i've seen them before.... that's not it.... i really like to see them again but i also want to see norther live, cuz i haven't seen them yet. And since Norther is replacing Finntroll at the No mercy fest... i wonderd if they were replaced at Wacken aswell..

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Thordis V. schrieb:

Memesiss is ok and so is her question. And Marie Antoinette's answer was as improper as yours.

'Wenn man nichts nettes zum sagen hat, dann soll man lieber den Mund halten.'
You know, I simply don't understand that everybody is panicking about Finntroll being replaced by Norther EVERYWHERE. Isn't it obvious that this goes for the No Mercy stuff ONLY? If it would be the same with Wacken and other gigs they would have told the public. And in my opinion it's absolutely clear that there is so much time for finding a new singer that there is no need for worrying right now - or posting questions like that.
Be it nice or not, what I've said in my first post here is the truth. Contrary to that Marie Antoinette quote!

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Kate McGee schrieb:
You know, I simply don't understand that everybody is panicking about Finntroll being replaced by Norther EVERYWHERE. Isn't it obvious that this goes for the No Mercy stuff ONLY? If it would be the same with Wacken and other gigs they would have told the public. And in my opinion it's absolutely clear that there is so much time for finding a new singer that there is no need for worrying right now - or posting questions like that.
Be it nice or not, what I've said in my first post here is the truth. Contrary to that Marie Antoinette quote!
yeah but if you read my first question... i was asking if it was already known if Finntroll was being replaced at Wacken... that's it... not if there is enough time to find a replacement singer or what else. only if there was anything known about the subject. I'm not panicing what so ever, cuz i like both Finntroll and Norther.

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Nemesiss schrieb:
yeah but if you read my first question... i was asking if it was already known if Finntroll was being replaced at Wacken... that's it... not if there is enough time to find a replacement singer or what else. only if there was anything known about the subject. I'm not panicing what so ever, cuz i like both Finntroll and Norther.
Don't you think that if it was already known somebody would have told that to the press, e.g. to the place where you read about Finntroll cancelling the No Mercy stuff?
No, you may not be panicking, but http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=126367 those guys are. Maybe the fact that I've already been agitated by the other thread made me react a little more harshly to YOUR question.

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Kate McGee schrieb:
Don't you think that if it was already known somebody would have told that to the press, e.g. to the place where you read about Finntroll cancelling the No Mercy stuff?
No, you may not be panicking, but http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=126367 those guys are. Maybe the fact that I've already been agitated by the other thread made me react a little more harshly to YOUR question.
I don't know if that was a sorry.. but you're forgiven. If i knew that there already was a topic about this i'd probebly not posted it. But then again my german sucks so....

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Nemesiss schrieb:
I don't know if that was a sorry.. but you're forgiven. If i knew that there already was a topic about this i'd probebly not posted it. But then again my german sucks so....
It's okay that you opened a new thread. If your German was better then you'd probably have asked that question in the German forum anyway.

PS: Not a sorry, but an explanation. Which doesn't really change my opinion in general.