FIIIINNTTTRRRROOOLLLL

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
ah come on......wait for what is to come......

there's those who are complaining about the folk bands, and then there's those who are complaining about the black metal bands.....and those who complain about the commercial stuff like Nightwish.....and those who think that the classic stuff like Accept is shit.......and those who don't like death metal......

so what? :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Kate McGee schrieb:
ah come on......wait for what is to come......

there's those who are complaining about the folk bands, and then there's those who are complaining about the black metal bands.....and those who complain about the commercial stuff like Nightwish.....and those who think that the classic stuff like Accept is shit.......and those who don't like death metal......

so what? :D

They might have never been to Wacken. Otherwise they'd know that music is the least important thing there :D

Dim_borgir

4 Okt. 2004
Quebec City Canada
hum yeah but no melodic death band have been confirmed ...

band like

all that remains
anvil of doom
agathodaimon
Kalmah
callenish Circle
Dark Tranquillity
Soilwork
NightShade..

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Saw Finntroll already too many times:p, but they're ok.
But... listening more than a half an hour is already too much nowadays. At least, that was my experience at the tour they did with Ensiferum.

Finnish bands are popular I guess:)

About melodic death, they really should book Detonation!
I rarely saw such a good live melodic death band.

@ S&L: true, but this year is the first time I only go to Wacken if the Line-up is good enough. (sounds stupid but after 4 years of Wacken I want something else, and last years Wacken's line-up was the worst ever imo)