Ferrengi do bread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Update: (although I thought it was for Thursday, but women.....)
My wife went back to the docter this morning to get a blood test. And it appears that she's pregnant! This means that we'll have a "Wacken" baby!!! :D

Yippie!!!

But however, I'm still a bit causious, due to the 2 previous failures. Still this calls for a celebration!!!!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:
Update: (although I thought it was for Thursday, but women.....)
My wife went back to the docter this morning to get a blood test. And it appears that she's pregnant! This means that we'll have a "Wacken" baby!!! :D

Yippie!!!

But however, I'm still a bit causious, due to the 2 previous failures. Still this calls for a celebration!!!!

Hey, all the best :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
3x is scheepsrecht!
(sorry don't know what this is in English and I am to lazy to find out)

I hope for the best!
but be prepared, in about 8 months you will have MU and me over for baby inspection :p

In English it's something like

Third time's the charm.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
3x is scheepsrecht!
(sorry don't know what this is in English and I am to lazy to find out)

I hope for the best!
but be prepared, in about 8 months you will have MU and me over for baby inspection :p
Be aware. During "resting hours" the door bell won't work, and knocking on windows either. During those hours it'll be RESTING HOURS FOR ALL OF US!!! :D (yes fathership can be tiresome as well :D)

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:
Be aware. During "resting hours" the door bell won't work, and knocking on windows either. During those hours it'll be RESTING HOURS FOR ALL OF US!!! :D (yes fathership can be tiresome as well :D)

who says we will knock on the window, we will knock through the window!

But how much rest do you think you will get with a newborn? Changing diapers every hour, crying for food, crying for a clean diaper, taking care of the baby ánd the mother. No rest for you :p

totally off topic
I wanted to check the spelling on the word diaper, so I googled it, and the first site you'll get is a site for people with a diaper fetish :eek: