(female) metal band took home the victory in the Swedish Wacken Metal Battle 2012

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Baron

6 Apr. 2012
Frantic Amber won the Swedish heats of Wacken Metal Battle 2012th On site was a professional jury consisting of persons engaged in the music industry and headed by President Ida Evileye (Crucified Barbara). Motivation is as follows:

"Extremely compelling, inspiring, energetic and with a grim matter of course, this band completely run over us in the jury! I myself have been a bit of a fan since a year back when I heard this band for the first time.

1st prize is to get to play on the WET Stage at Wacken Open Air in Germany, August 2012. Wacken Open Air is the world's biggest metal festival drew more than 75 000 visitors last year.

View Frantic Amber's new music video "Bleeding Sanity" click herehttp://seance.blogg.se/