Favourite movie scenes

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Yippiekayeah mother fucker!
(Die Hard)

I think Die Hard is a good film, the first one that is :)

But then I like stupid action ;)

Arnolds first movies, or basically all he did during the 80's was great :D

Commando, Running Man, Terminator, Conan * 2, Red Sonja, Red Heat - Great stuff! :D

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Goodfellas, when Pesci shoots the kid's feet in the bar (and then shoots his stomach repeatedly). Good stuff!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The "schizofrenic" scene with Gollum in "The Two Towers" is very sad, but also brilliant!

A lot of people laughed when they saw it, but I dion't think it was supposed to be funny.

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
"Bowling for Columbine"

After the Columbine highschool massacre police had put up a list of people who might commit a similar thing...

Interviewed guy:

- "My name was the second-highest on the bomb-drop-list...which kinda made me mad..."

- "Why? Cause you didn´t make it to no.1?"

- "That was kinda like an ego thing, you know, that I wasn´t no.1...at something..."

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Re: and again...

Originally posted by S_dzha_Raidri
...Apocalypse Now!

the scene, when they attack the beach, helis some metres above the sea, ride of the valkyries...
i know, it´s war, it´s cruel,.. but it´s great set in scene...

I can't listen to ride of the valkyries without seeing the helicopters.

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
One of my favorite scenes in the movies isn't that great a scene, but i loved it. If you remember the TV series Full House with Bob Sagget and the Olsen Twins you have to watch the movie Half Baked.

There is one scene where the 2 leading characters go to a rehab clinic because they are addicted to pot. Bob Sagget comes in and says "You don't know what addiction is! I suck dick for cocaine!" Just to hear Bob Sagget say that is worth all the tea in China.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
I saw The Ring last night, quite a recommended movie, some very scary scenes in it....
My favorite scene is the one where the girl climbs out of the well and then comes closer and closer and steps out of the television and kills this guy.... Verrrrry effective scene brrrr *scared*

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Bramadeus
I saw The Ring last night, quite a recommended movie, some very scary scenes in it....
My favorite scene is the one where the girl climbs out of the well and then comes closer and closer and steps out of the television and kills this guy.... Verrrrry effective scene brrrr *scared*

You're not supposed to give away the best scene in the movie!!

:D:D

But that part in the Japaneese original "Ringu" is THE best looking fucking scene I have EVER seen in my life as a movie fanatic/nerd...