Favourite movie scenes

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Another thread for movie addicted spammers maybe :)
Well, I got to listen to "Always look on the bright side of life" yesterday and just thinking of the film scene in which it is sung made me burst out laughing! So that would be one of my favourite comedy scenes, hehe...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Supercharger
the closing scene of the Titanic when Leo "uber babyface" DiCaprio freezes to death and drowns..:D
:D
Then I should say something about Bambi's mother's death :D

Pulp Fiction is full of great scenes:
-When they kill the black guy inside the car
-When Travolta is killed in the toilet
-When baby Bruce Willis is explained about how the clock has arrived to him
-Uma Thurman's overdose

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
One of my favourite Scenes is from Braindead where he takes that Zombiechild to the Playground... *vfeg*
Edit: And Alien where they awake at the beginning ....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lord Horb

to all the people who are not from Germany:

he is talking about the movie "Dead Alive", not "Braindead" ;)

*klugscheiß* :D:D:D
THANX! But I mean that movie by Peter Jackson before he started doing this strange thingy with them little people and so long people and some very weird people and some slimy people etc..*ggg*

Appocalypse Now -Where they arrive at the last outpost...where no on is in Command...very creepy and very strange...I think I shouldn't have eaten that cake last time..

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
My favorite scenes would be these:

In David Lynch's Lost Highway:
- Fred Madison (Bill Pullman) aswering his house's interphone hearing his OWN voice whispering "Dick Laurent is Dead...."

In David Lynch's Wild at Heart
-Sailor and Lulla dancing to this Thrash Metal band.... Then Sailor stops the music and starts singing this Elvis' ballad.... hilarous

In Luis Buñuel's "Un chien andalou"
-The scene where a razor blade cuts and eye.... looks soo realistic for 1928.... amazing !

And those are some I can think about for now...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Hell yeah!!! That baby thing is the scariest thing I've seen on a movie... that's a fucking nice (and weird) film too....

Nice movie tastes Suwarin! :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Suwarin

THANX! But I mean that movie by Peter Jackson before he started doing this strange thingy with them little people and so long people and some very weird people and some slimy people etc..*ggg*
oh, I am completely aware of what movie you are talking about... we mean the same one, just that the official title for our Braindead is "Dead Alive" - at least in the USA!

Originally posted by Suwarin
Appocalypse Now -Where they arrive at the last outpost...where no on is in Command...very creepy and very strange...I think I shouldn't have eaten that cake last time..
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning - it smells like...........victory :D