Favourite bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Muschi

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2005
to Huus
I'm looking forward to many Bands this Year, but I think the most important Bands to see for me will be

Amon Amarth
Finntroll (Blackstage! finally...)
Legion of the Damned
Subway to Sally

And then i really hope Hypocrisy and Immortal will be confirmed for WOA 2007 :cool:

Fimbultyr

14 Juni 2006
- Amon Amarth
- Finntroll
- Wintersun
- Children of Bodom
- Opeth
- Emperor
- Arch Enemy

I hope that "I" or Immortal are gonna be the surprise act :rolleyes:

Arch Enemy above all, even though I have seen them a bunch of times already. But also, Soilwork, Primal Fear, Scorpions, Nevermore, Motorhead, In Extemo, Emperor, Children of Bodom. I really am looking forward to seeing all the bands.

I would love to see Iron Maiden added at the surprised act. They are my favorite Metal band [favorite band period] of all time. Though, amid bands I have never seen and probably will not see in the US, I would love to see Enslaved as the surprise act. I was turned onto the band recently.

delicatedeath schrieb:
What bands are people most looking forward to? Also who would you like to see as the surprise act?

Eikinskjaldi

5 Juni 2005
There IS NO Surprise Act...? Why do you all think there is one while there is absolutley no place on the running order left for one...?

Bands im looking forward to:
Carnivore
Atheist

Oi-Skin

Banned
12 Juni 2006
I´m no real fan of the True-Metal Bands so:
Emperor
Celtic Frost
Aborded
ähhhmmm Morbid Angel....

and just for fun: Mombo-Kurt, Motörhead and fuck what was the name again....äähhhh....
Ahhh Yes Primal Fear I´ll be the laughing person in the back of the crowd...^^

Mistercook

14 Dez. 2005
Ruhrpott
I would like to see:

Amon Amarth / Primal Fear
Children Of Bodom / Desperadoz
Emperor / Apo. Reiter

So i´ve a big Problem, because they play at the same time. :mad:
I also would like to see the Scorpions, In Extremo and perhaps Motörhead..

BurnMyEyes

21 Jan. 2005
Kiel
Fear Factory
Amon Amarth
Finntroll
Legion of the Damned

...Soulfly...Arch Enemy... und so weiter und so fort :D