Farewell to everyone here

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
So... i'm about to leave work... see you all at wacken.

And I love my work so much that i sent everyone the fabulous picture at www.tubgirl.com

They love me :D :D :D

This job was an ordeal i wouldn't have wished on Hitler.

I'll be in london next week, so lets go out and get drunk!

email me to konny@u.washington.edu

Now... Farewell until Wacken!

putridtorture

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
good point there i would do same as theres a lot to see in scotland aye laddie och aye the nooo!!!

:D

hahahahaha! aye, and we wear kilts aswell! ;-) that sentace doesnt make sence either...means "Yes boy, oh yes the now". Scotland is not full of hills, tartan and heather. its full of Neds, fags and phoneboxes...hehehehe!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by putridtorture
hahahahaha! aye, and we wear kilts aswell! ;-) that sentace doesnt make sence either...means "Yes boy, oh yes the now". Scotland is not full of hills, tartan and heather. its full of Neds, fags and phoneboxes...hehehehe!

HEY...were you the guy who was mentioned in the Terrorier magazine?? about james murphy??

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by putridtorture

lol i was taking the piss a bit there :D my mates from glasgow and its quite hard to understand him when hes pissed hehee :D