Extreme Metal Night-Bradford Uk

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Sorry, I hope I'm allowed to do this:D :-
SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER

CRUEL HUMANITY (black metal)

THE PROPHECY (doom/death metal)

EXCELSUM SUPERBUM (stoner/doom)

The Empress,

BRADFORD, UK

Free Entry!!
============================
Hail,
An Extreme night of British Metal is assured. Please come and support the UK scene
The Prophecy confirmed their support for The gig, along with Excelsum Superbum.
Visit our page for more details:

cruelhumanity.com

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
promotion is always allowed :D
a pity that its so far... I´d really like to be there, specially when it is for free ;)

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
cool, that´s such a coincidence (shit, is that spelt correct?).
I guess I´ll be in Bradford that week-end anyway...

just came back from england last monday and I´m homesick already. okay - I know nearly every metalhead in england would love to have all the german festivals and concerts - but believe me, you´ll always want to go back. haven´t had so much fun in ages - so don´t disappoint me at that gig!

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
okay - tickets booked!!!!
so see you guys there in a few days.

ps: I´m looking for a good place to stay and I have two options - bingley or clayton. does anybody out there now how much a cab in/out of town would cost me to either of the places (don´t feel like driving;-)). haven´t reserved yet but I need to soon, otherwise I´ll have to spend some cold nights in my tent! would be cool if I got some tips asap.
maybe somebody even knows something cheap and close to town?