Eurovision anyone?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I thought the Hungarian song and dancing etc was a Hungarian rip-off of last year's winner..

funny how every year elements of the previous winner turn up in the entries...

Greece was one of few countries that didn't have drums on stage LOL

oh Thordis.. Austria :o
is that song really on the charts there?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
All former Eastern countries are still voting for them. As long as this continues, I don't like it. And the worst of all, the LAST 4 should also do semi finals, just like anyone else!!!!! (it's not that you pay, that you can have guarantees!!!)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:
All former Eastern countries are still voting for them. As long as this continues, I don't like it. And the worst of all, the LAST 4 should also do semi finals, just like anyone else!!!!! (it's not that you pay, that you can have guarantees!!!)
but even Germany gave Greece 12 points! :eek:

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
mugabe schrieb:
Austria kinda impressed me by being all-out crap. Most songs have something good about them, but not this one. Way to go!

hey mugabe, just switched on the TV and there was the "Grand Prix der Volksmusik" :eek:
I could only stand it for 5 minutes, but you would probably love it :D

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Lucretia schrieb:
hey mugabe, just switched on the TV and there was the "Grand Prix der Volksmusik" :eek:
I could only stand it for 5 minutes, but you would probably love it :D
Hey, I actually watched that! It was kinda crap, though. Now, the Heino "50-years-on-stage"-anniversary show really was something else. I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to these matters.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
really? You did watch it? Do they actually broadcast such crap in Sweden?
Pity that you didn´t like it, as the name of the show sounded so promising :(

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Lucretia schrieb:
really? You did watch it? Do they actually broadcast such crap in Sweden?
Only special occasions, such as the Grand Prix, and Heino's anniversaries.

No, not really. My father has a satellite dish, so I can watch MDR/BR/RTL/etc whenever I'm visiting.

Lucretia schrieb:
mugabe, I bought something tasty for you, will bring it to Wacken
Oooh! Can't wait. Perhaps it's Kaiserschmarr'n, or Hutkrapfen, or maybe even Käsmatteblaaz. Well, I just have to see.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
mugabe schrieb:
Only special occasions, such as the Grand Prix, and Heino's anniversaries.

No, not really. My father has a satellite dish, so I can watch MDR/BR/RTL/etc whenever I'm visiting.

ah, OK!
Hey, have you read that the end of Heino´s career is near? :(
Its already being discussed in the German forum :
http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=122690 (link in the 1st post not up to date anymore though)

mugabe schrieb:
Oooh! Can't wait. Perhaps it's Kaiserschmarr'n, or Hutkrapfen, or maybe even Käsmatteblaaz. Well, I just have to see.

no - yes, you´ll have to see :D
But what the fuck is Käsmatteblaaz???

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Lucretia schrieb:
Hey, have you read that the end of Heino´s career is near? :(
It's the end of an era, the like of which will never be seen again. But there's no point in mourning - Vorwärts immer!
Lucretia schrieb:
But what the fuck is Käsmatteblaaz???
No idea, but I'm sure monochrom gets all wet-eyed and sentimental at the very mention of it. Also, it's probably completely inedible.