Eurovision anyone?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
haha I dunno, sometimes I think he's funny...but then, I'm a bitch :D

One year they tried to have an Australian panel talking over the top of his commentary, plus things were missed because the crosses took too long. Everyone in Australia complained so they had to replay the whole contest.
Previously we'd only had his voice-over.

Last year, however, the TV station sent an Australian commentator and he was good...

Pity we can't vote in Australia ;)

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Brat schrieb:
You know I HAD to do this :D

comments anyone?

I'm looking forward to it ...funny that... but I do every year.

It will be a nice change having it stages in Kiev

Love it, of course. We will actually not be able to see it live this year, though - going to a party. But we'll watch it on sunday.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I've only watched the entries from Thursday's semifinals, but of that batch, I liked Hungary. Andorra were rather good as well, but didn't make it to the finals.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
of course they broadcast it here

firstly, Australia has a large percentage of European immigrants (and many of us are 1st generation Australians (me included)

secondly we have a great tv station which is majority non-English programs and/or documentaries based on European history plus we get a few good unsubtitled news programs for around the world

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Brat schrieb:
of course they broadcast it here

didn´t expect that, actually!
Already seen the semi-finals on thursday, my faves are Norway and Moldova :D
Will watch the final on sunday afternoon - means I´ll have to stay away from this thread unless I don´t want to know who´s won before watching it :eek:

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry...but how did Greece win? It was just napf!!! :mad:

plus If Norway were dressed like Darkness send-up freaks they probably would've won!!!

I really liked the song the Estonian girls playing for Switzerland sang..it had balls...

and how funny was it at the end - Ruslana didn't want to let go of the winner's trophy to the winner... she's such an attention whore :p

still had fun watching..

Well Sunday night with Terry Woden was quite funny! The guy who did Friday's commentary should have been shot for talking over the presenters contantly :rolleyes: