European Championships

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Originally posted by Brat
we'll be having our own mini Euro 2004 in Australia when the Edguys come and play not just music but also Fußball!

Of course that means I have to buy a German team shirt :D
I just wish they sold the black (at home?) ones too :(
They only have the white (away?) shirts :(

As Ditto already said before, its´s just the opposite.
The white one is the home dress, and the black one is the away dress. Yesterday, during the match between Germany and The Netherlands, I decided to buy the black shirt also!

It was a great match! Germany was very good and I´m proud of them :D Shit! Why did the player Fabian Ernst that fault? He should have kicked the ball outside the field or only straight forward! Shit!

But well, maybe it was good for them and they learned that they have to keep concentrated 90 minutes and a few more also!!

See you!!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I hope I can see the next match from Spain. But only if there are enough beers :D

Would be funny if my friend Nuno (from Portugal) is there as well :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I hope I can see the next match from Spain. But only if there are enough beers :D

Would be funny if my friend Nuno (from Portugal) is there as well :)
:D what about the little kid i met at your Uni?

i would like to see a Germany vs England final
i said it on day 1, Germany WILL win it :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hayobai
They will play 90 minutes and at last Germany will win :D:D:D
penaltys again :D

O kahn + J lehmann is getting old :p
D James is crap :p - they say " the only time you see him on TV is when he's taking the ball out of the goal:p"