Euro in Sweden

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Brat
speaking of South Africa, how's your friend (whose name I can't remember DOH!)

Say 'hi' to him for me and tell him I've been a 'safe' girl since I last saw him ;) ...someone else made my coffee for me at M'era Luna :D

you mean Bernd. I can give you his e-mail address so you can tell him yourself :D
But I´ll tell him, no problem! Dunno how he ist, long time not spoken to him... its rather this other friend of him I´m always chatting to ;)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mugabe
So, Cannon, not too happy about the Patriot Act, I suppose? Warning labels on albums with profane lyrics pale somewhat in comparison.

I'll say! I was joking earlier about mind control chips being implanted in Americans' heads (though with the radio crap that seems to sell here, I wouldn't be surprised if this already happened). Give Ashcroft his way and I wouldn't put it past him to push for something like that...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by monochrom
Not to mention that war thing, but that happens to the Democrats, too.

What's that quote going around the web?

"You know the world's gone mad when the best golfer is black, the best rapper is white, the tallest basketball player is Chinese, the French are calling us arrogant, and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Brat

that's why i'm confused, because I thought it was only in the UK, Australia and NZ where people drove on the left...

something to do with old british colony....friggin rulers of the world :p wanna pay a visit to the british museum to reclaim a few valuables :D:D

also cos we drive on the left...the drive sits on the right....and a majority of oplp are right handed..and giving us an advantage over changing gears in a car (using the left hand) and the right hand controls the car
clever stuff :D:D:p