Euro in Sweden

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
I am all for the euro. The only thing that would finally bring all the german kingdoms together in the 19th century was the monetary union. Afterwards, things happened quickly. It brings the countries together, it intertwines their economies, it is a good thing. Will bring much more unity to Europe in the long run than any stupid reform in Brussels.

karlsquell

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Dez. 2002
norden/ ostfriesland
theseventhseal.de.vu
i think it would be graet for you to get the €. just think of going to wacken: you wouldn´t have to change your money when you go there. and i wouldn´t have all these problems to explain about how much something is in SEK...

(SEK means Sonder-Einsatz-kommando? :D;))

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The argument of "not having to exchange money" actually is an argument to some...
For real!
It's just fucking stupid though, I mean, how often do one really need to change money?
I just put my foreign currency on the kitchen bench, then grab it the next time I leave...

DISGORGE

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
The argument of "not having to exchange money" actually is an argument to some...
For real!
It's just fucking stupid though, I mean, how often do one really need to change money?
I just put my foreign currency on the kitchen bench, then grab it the next time I leave...

I agree on that one. The worst argument inte the whole debate

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
I like the euro.

O.K. nearly everything went fucking expensive (twice as expensive as before), because 1 Euro is 1,9........DM. Many shops seemed to have just put the Euro-Sign there. So 1DM became 1Euro (ca. 2DM)
:mad:

But when I was in the mighty German Airforce in a Base in the Netherlands, it was very easy to buy cigars und alcohol. :D:D:D:D No changing... :D:D

The debate about the Euro has come to a complete halt after Sweden's foreign minister Anna Lindh's being stabbed to death yesterday.

Any news about the murderer or his motif??

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by gnoff
For real!

It's really an advantage if you can order goods anywhere and remit a certain amount without paying dues... it was really expensive to remit money outside Austria. We paid € 5 on dues. Now in July a new system came up and this is really good....

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by KaeptnKorn

Any news about the murderer or his motif??

Well, they haven't caught him yet, but what they say is that a surveilance camera have caught someone on tape which is probably the killer.

The theory is that it was done on impulse and that it just happened to be our foreign minister was more or less bad luck.

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
Today i read in the newspaper, that they`re searching for a guy, who is mentally ill und drug-addicted. But the police has no real clue, where to find him.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Today i read in the newspaper, that they`re searching for a guy, who is mentally ill und drug-addicted. But the police has no real clue, where to find him.
That's more or less what they say yes.

Thing about the swedish mental care these days is that they set most of them free, for they don't have the money to keep them locked up or giving them the help they need...

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
Money, Money, Money must be funny in a rich mans world... :(:(

Geld regiert die Welt

or

money reigns the world

:(:(:(:(:(

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Money, Money, Money must be funny in a rich mans world... :(:(

Geld regiert die Welt

or

money reigns the world

:(:(:(:(:(
That's the way it is.

Who knows, maybe this will lead to a better discussion about the mental care as well?

Something good must come from this sad story in the end...