Error on site (didn't know where to post)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gomez7253

17 Okt. 2007
England
www.myspace.com
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I searched the forum and couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

Anyway, on the bands page there's something wrong with the links...eg. clicking Hatebreed brings me to a page that says Iron Maiden at the top, above Hatebreed's logo (although it still has Hatebreed's description). Clicking Excrementory Grindfuckers also leads me to Hatebreed etc.

Just thought i'd let you know.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I searched the forum and couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

Anyway, on the bands page there's something wrong with the links...eg. clicking Hatebreed brings me to a page that says Iron Maiden at the top, above Hatebreed's logo (although it still has Hatebreed's description). Clicking Excrementory Grindfuckers also leads me to Hatebreed etc.

Just thought i'd let you know.

In the "International Forum" would've been nicer, but I guess you have to talk to Ingo.

Don't worry, he exists, but he's rather difficult to reach. Try a PM.