Erbeben & Flutwelle in Südostasien... :(

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bollzeck

W:O:A Metalmaster
14 Aug. 2002
Minden
{WÐH*jRi$n0} schrieb:
*lebenszeichen geb*
bis dann
jan
Ach DAS ist Jrisno :eek:
(Durch die komische Schreibweise hab ich nie so genau auf den Namen geachtet)

Na da bin ich ja jetzt echt beruhigt, das es Ihm gut geht.
Dann bin ich jetzt schon mal auf die Geschichte gespannt, die er uns dann in Wacken Abends am Feuer bei ´nem Bier erzählen wird...

:) :) :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Legolas schrieb:
auf sowas hab ich ja gewartet.....

wenn man davon ausgeht, hätte das ganz in china reinschwappen müssen... und thailand hat im übrigen noch nicht mal die höchste geburtenrate in der gegend....
sowas kann man nicht als rache der natur verstehen oder als eine logische reaktion.... denn es leben nicht zu viele menschen auf diese erde... die kapazität des bodens ist noch lange nicht ausgereizt und wird es auf grund der technologien niemals sein....

und krankheiten kann man sich überall einfangen.... da muss mal nur mal eben n stückl gen osten fahren und schon gibt es krankheiten, die in deutschland längst ausgerottet sind....

aber danke hg.... du hast mal wieder deine dummheit bestätigt..... immer wieder schön....

My bro agree with me. He is fucking entertained when other people suffer and laughs when he watches TV. So I dont think I am only "bad" person so far :D:D:D:D

And my mom agrees that that part of the world definitely needed population decrease.

Countries which are overpopulated have allways problems with hunger...and hunger leads into robbery, killing and wars.

If you are so stupid as you seems, I feel sorry you...well not really....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hex

W:O:A Metalgod
4 März 2004
Mann ist das eine Scheiße! :(

Wir schlemmen hier über die Feiertage rum, sitzen im Trocknen und Warmen und wissen gar net wie gut es uns geht und da verrecken die Leute elendig....
:rolleyes:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
My friend was pissed off cause Czech sent aid and about 340 000 in euro to help them.

She told me: Why should we help some fucking Thailand or however is that ass of the world called, when they would never help our country, they would shit on us if something will happen to us....It is our money from our pocket that our goverment send them....just to look nice in the eyes of other countries? Why do we need to look nice in their eyes? What does it mean to us, ordinary people when we look like a kind hearted country? We dont have money for state budget and they waste money TO HELP SOME FUCKING SOMEWHERE-IN-THE-ASS COUNTRIES.

I can understand that it pissed her off.

E'Lell

4 Juni 2003
Sauerland
www.ps-metal.de
Hammered_gods schrieb:
My friend was pissed off cause Czech sent aid and about 340 000 in euro to help them.

She told me: Why should we help some fucking Thailand or however is that ass of the world called, when they would never help our country, they would shit on us if something will happen to us....It is our money from our pocket that our goverment send them....just to look nice in the eyes of other countries? Why do we need to look nice in their eyes? What does it mean to us, ordinary people when we look like a kind hearted country? We dont have money for state budget and they waste money TO HELP SOME FUCKING SOMEWHERE-IN-THE-ASS COUNTRIES.

I can understand that it pissed her off.

:mad:
Wenn ich so einen Scheiß lese, frag ich mich, warum wir vor 20 Jahren Lebensmittel nach Ungarn geschleppt haben, um es irgendwelchen "fucking" Tchechen in den Hals zu werfen! Mädchen, Du hast echt einen an der Klatsche!! :rolleyes:

Aber wenigstens hab ich jetzt ein Opfer für meine Ignorier-Liste *klick*

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
E'Lell schrieb:
:mad:
Wenn ich so einen Scheiß lese, frag ich mich, warum wir vor 20 Jahren Lebensmittel nach Ungarn geschleppt haben, um es irgendwelchen "fucking" Tchechen in den Hals zu werfen! Mädchen, Du hast echt einen an der Klatsche!! :rolleyes:

Aber wenigstens hab ich jetzt ein Opfer für meine Ignorier-Liste *klick*

Shut your mouth. My friends dont even have money to buy a 20 years old car that cost less than 200 euro. Eventhough they are still studying, the work wont make any change. 3/4 of the money that people earn in czech they give for a rent, which are still raising. Then they will send aid into some fucking nowhereland, and goverment will say: Well we dont have enough money, we will raise prices of the rent, taxes, food....and lots of people would be glad if the will be able to live in one room flat and go to the work by bicycle.

Poser

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Juni 2003
Morgue sweet home Stuttgart
Website besuchen
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Shut your mouth. My friends dont even have money to buy a 20 years old car that cost less than 200 euro. Eventhough they are still studying, the work wont make any change. 3/4 of the money that people earn in czech they give for a rent, which are still raising. Then they will send aid into some fucking nowhereland, and goverment will say: Well we dont have enough money, we will raise prices of the rent, taxes, food....and lots of people would be glad if the will be able to live in one room flat and go to the work by bicycle.

that is capitalistic thinking... czech people are capitalists hahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

scratch

30 Jan. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
Mieszko Talarczyk, Sänger der Grindcore-Truppe NASUM, gehört zu einer Gruppe schwedischer Urlauber, die nach der schweren Erdbebenkatastrophe in Asien vermisst wird. Talarczyk verbrachte zur Zeit des Erdbebens zusammen mit seiner Freundin seinen Urlaub in Thailand.
Auf der Bandhomepage gibt es dazu folgendes Statement:

"Mieszko and his girlfriend went to Thailand to spend the holidays. They left a few days before Christmas and were scheduled to return right after New Year's Eve.

"They were staying in a bungalow at Phi Phi Island and when the big wave came and swept the bungalow away the two were separated. Mieszko's girlfriend is being reported hospitalized 'badly injured' but she has been in contact with among others Mieszko's sister who has been posting an 'I'm looking for...' at the Phuket Disaster Forum.

"This is everything we know right now. Since we are all shocked by this surreal situation we strongly advise fans of NASUM to respect the anxiety we and the Talarczyk and Thorén families feel at this time, and NOT post questions by email or in the guestbook at Nasum.com. We will post all sorts of news on the website, but again, please respect our wish in this uneasy time.

"Sincerely, Anders, Jon and Urban of NASUM."