English Wacken Travellers! :D

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Carpathian_Wolf, 22. Dezember 2002.

1. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Hey guys n gals can ya tell me what everyones plans are for next years trip to wacken !? Ive got some sort of plan in head but whether that works or not is a different story! nearer the time if anyone wants to meet and drink loooots of ale with me then please feel free to contact me :D

:D:D:D

2. Aegir

Aegir W:O:A Metalhead

I'm *thinking* of going with Argon again, but I don't fancy the coach and I don't want to miss the Thursday. I'm thinking of making my own travel arrangements this year - could anybody tell me how they get to Wacken from Hamburg? Are there coaches or anything? :)

Also, if anybody going to Wacken lives in the South West of England then I think it would be a good idea to meet up for a few ales beforehand or something :)

3. Stevo

Stevo Newbie

Why don't you guys take a plane to Hamburg, they're pretty cheap. Coaches travel between Wacken and Itzehoe, guess you'll have to take a train from the airport, or share a cab...

4. Aegir

I'm giving it some serious thought. British Airways are offering a return flight to Hamburg from London for £78 - that seems pretty good! Only problem is how to get to Wacken from the airport, I'll have to look into it :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 22. Dezember 2002
  5. MetalBasstard

MetalBasstard W:O:A Metalmaster

should be no problem, if you manage your way from Hamburg to Itzehoe. From there you can use a coach, like one of my friends did last time.
    And I think theres a train connection between Hamburg and Itzehoe, so it should be easy

(oh, someone said this already. I should read better next time:D)

6. Aegir

Thanks Stevo and MetalBasstard, I think I might give it a go :)

Diese Seite empfehlen