England here I come

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
yeah it shouldnt take a month :)
you should recieve another lettetr in a few month...and theres a application number and password - you can see how your application form is going on the ucas web site :) (Track Progress)
i got 5 REJECTS and 1 ACCEPT :(

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by DarthFreak
guess what...

the application number thingy... it came today.... which means like 4 days afterwards ?

looks like im getting special treatment ?
damn! that was quick! :D
mine came a few weeks, i think.
io cant remember...the college i went to REALLLLLLLLLY screwed up! BIG TIME!!!!!
fuck!

when we had to fill in the application form - my 1st yeqr course GNCQ Int ICT i reciev the results in Jul 2002 - PASS. not the bset, i needed a Merit so go to my DAVCE course what i was doing last year....i did it anyway, so i thought i had a MERIT, so i put MERIT on the application form, they said NO WRONG! DO IT AGAIN ON PAPER!!!! by tomrw! hurry up no mistakes! fuck you.!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Well i had an interesting first time just now...

one of the courses I applied for has vanished from the ucas system...

hell yeah =)

perhaps it was swallowed by hell.... i always wanted to study in the deep south :D
thats part of the application process...WELCOME to the british education system! :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahhaah yup!!!
but the bit about military or social school sounds cool, but wastes time right :/

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
its not school

its the real thing once u finished school

boys have may play soldier or do some social stuff

and girls.... well fuckem, they dont have to do anything
damn

thats why i hate school holidays...it free's up the little bastards around my area who nick cars, etc:(

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
thx

its nerveracking to wait, coz u dont now if youve been taken
Yeah! Same happened to me last year. I didn't know in which crappy german town I was going to study: Braunschweig, Darmstadt or Erlangen :D:D No, Braunschweig is cool :)