Dynamo & Graspop

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
L

Lord Soth

hm... well you could just make me a moderator. no need to keep it a secret then :D
but wait, not until I get 50K. then spamming would be too easy. :p

A Moderator is not allowed to spam. Spamming leads to the Dark Side of the forum! First you will spam, then you will be frustrated that you can't spam even more, and frustration leads to anger, and anger leads to hate, and hate leads to... being a BOT! But, then again, you could just click on "Ignore hate/bot-ish behaviour" and ignore these side-effects. So sorry that you won't get this feature from me, since it can oly be given forth 4 times! Muahahahaaaa.....:D

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
A Moderator is not allowed to spam. Spamming leads to the Dark Side of the forum! First you will spam, then you will be frustrated that you can't spam even more, and frustration leads to anger, and anger leads to hate, and hate leads to... being a BOT! But, then again, you could just click on "Ignore hate/bot-ish behaviour" and ignore these side-effects. So sorry that you won't get this feature from me, since it can oly be given forth 4 times! Muahahahaaaa.....:D

no need for any of those complications, I just want 250K :rolleyes:
is that too much to ask? :(:D

L

Lord Soth

no need for any of those complications, I just want 250K :rolleyes:
is that too much to ask? :(:D

Um, I guess not! :D

Just invite all newly registered spambots to spam exclusively in that thread and you'll have 250K in 2 weeks! :D

Until we have to delete them because the forum slows down, of course! Then thread will move back to its current state...:o:p

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Um, I guess not! :D

Just invite all newly registered spambots to spam exclusively in that thread and you'll have 250K in 2 weeks! :D

Until we have to delete them because the forum slows down, of course! Then thread will move back to its current state...:o:p

oh but we don't need spambots... we just need me, and possibly Sipy, to be able to post every two seconds. then we'll get it in only one week. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I'll see to it, that you will be stopped just shirtly before that.:D

If you won't... um... give me... a "certain" amount of, you know.... money, that is.:cool::o:D:D:D:D

in that case, I'll have report you for bribery.
and then I'll make the last few posts, and overthrow you, taking over your position.
mwahaha :D

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.